Ordinary Membership is Opened to:
- An organiser shall be a professional convention or exhibition organiser, registered in Malaysia, who is involved in the conceptual stage to the final implementation of an event on a commercial basis;
- A supplier shall be a company registered in Malaysia that provides all other supporting products and/or services to an organizer or an event; and
- Any organisation that is registered in Malaysia that provides products/services to the Meetings, Incentives, Convention and Exhibition and Business Events industry, hereinafter referred to as "MICE".
Ordinary Membership Criteria:
- The applicant must be a company or enterprise, association or society registered with the Registrar of Companies or Registrar of Societies in Malaysia.
- The applicant shall not be a company or any of its directors, and shall never have been declared bankrupt, insolvent or instituted voluntary liquidation.
- They shall comply with the following criteria:
- Have been in the industry for at least continuously one year;
- Have previously organised or collaborated in the organization of at least three(3) MICE events
- Have or is organising or collaborating on more than one MICE event scheduled for the next 12 months
- The Management team shall have credible track records in the MICE industry.
The Executive Committee of MACEOS may waive any of the above requirements at their discretion.
Entrance Fee: An application for membership shall be accompanied by an Entrance Fee of RM1,200
Annual Subscription: RM1,200/year